Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Get Up To 30% Student Discount at Zizzi with UNiDAYS this Spring! | New Spring Menu Review



Fancy eating out at Zizzi for a great discount? If you're a student look no further as this spring UNiDAYS are giving students up to 30% off at Zizzi. For those of you who haven't heard of UNiDAYS (which I'm pretty sure you will have done), its the most simple and easy way to get student discount - and best of all it's free. All you need to do is sign up via their website or download their app using your student email and thats it - there's no catch. For up to 30% of Zizzi log in/sign up at UNiDAYS here.

I've used UNiDAYS since I was a sixth form student and I've been able to get discount across so many of my favourite online shops and restaurants, including Missguided, Boohoo, Pretty Little Thing, Nike, ASOS, Bill's, and Deliveroo. 

Zizzi kindly sent me a £50.00 gift card to taste their new spring menu, which was so lovely seen as though I don't usually go out for dinner while at university. I'd never been to Zizzi before I visited so I was excited to try somewhere I'd not eaten before. 

Zizzi is an Italian style restaurant, with their foods created to reflect Italian culture - their aim is to be 'individually Italian'. With over 140 restaurants within the UK and Ireland, each one designed with unique interior exclusive to the local area. You can read more about their restaurants here

I've always heard good things about Zizzi, and the one in Sheffield is in such a pretty area (Leopold Square). The interior of a restaurant is something that I always remember, and I love Zizzi's style. I love that each of their restaurants is different because it offers a one-off experience for customers when they visit different branches. 



Zizzi are saying hello to spring with #ZizziCreates, and their new spring menu which you can view here. There's something for everyone on the menu, I only fancied something light so I went for their 'Ravioli Di Capra' which is a Goat's cheese, spinach and tomato sauce ravioli dish, which super green pesto and pine nuts (pine nuts are my absolute favourite). Tom opted for the 'Calzone Carne Picante' filled with spicy chicken, bolognese, lamb and red pepper meatballs, mozzarella, tomatoes and red chillies. 

We were both completely impressed with the food, and it definitely exceeded our expectations. I think its hard as students to eat out and try different restaurants frequently, but it was a lovely opportunity to be able to do so - and with our meals ranging between the prices of £10.00 - £12.00 we couldn't really go wrong. Zizzi is definitely affordable but also great quality food, something that is not found often amongst less expensive restaurants. On top of their great prices, students are able to use their UNiDAYS discount, making it even more affordable. 



We also shared their new spring special - 'Melted Mozzarella & Pepper Pesto Crochettes'. These literally heaven, and I'd definitely be chosing these again at Zizzi. I think I definitely enjoyed these more than tom did, but that's definitely because I'm a hardcore pesto fan. 

I don't often have dessert as I'm definitely more of a savoury type of person, so we chose to have a couple of drinks instead alongside our meal. A huge thank you to UNiDAYS and Zizzi for giving me the opportunity to taste Zizzi's spring menu, I really enjoyed the experience, and I will definitely be visiting Zizzi again. 



The best thing about being a student and using UNiDAYS is that they have an app, easily accessible for Apple and Android devices (you can find the app here) which you can display across selected stores and receive significant discount off your purchases! 

You can follow UNiDAYS on their Twitter here and their Instagram here. Remember if you're a student you can get up to 30% off Zizzi with this link, I'd love to know your thoughts on their new spring menu! 


Have you ever used UNiDAYS? Have you ever visited Zizzi? Where is your favourite affordable place to eat?

Katherine x

*This blog post is in collaboration with UNiDAYS in compensation for a £50.00 Zizzi gift card - all opinions are my own. 

Follower

Blogroll